Good Morning Tycoons!
Today lets look at why we should be proud of Qnet.
8 Key parameters look for in a DS/NM Co.
Stats show 90% of all start up Co’s fail in 1st 5 years. 90% of balance 10% also fail in next 5 years.
Qnet existence for 14 years ( since 1998 ), HQ – Prestigious Bank of China bldg, Hong Kong. makes it a stable, 10 + year old Co.
2000 – Worked with Vatican to release Commemorative Coin for Pope John Paul II.
2001 – FAO/UN appointed Qnet as exclusive distributor for its gold coin program to create awareness against world hunger.
2003: Sponsor for International Badminton Federation (IBF) held in UK.
2006: Official distributor of FIFA World Cup Coin programme & sponsor for Brazilian team.
2007: Qnet sponsors the Commonwealth Business Forum in Uganda
2008: Key sponsor for QI-Meritus team in GP2 Asia series.
– Qnet Singapore inducted into the prestigious DSAS.
– Official DS sponsor for Asian Football Conf ( AFC )
– Qnet Malaysia accepted as member of MDDA
– QI group gains membership of World Economic Forum’s Community of Global Growth Companies
– Qnet sponsors Team QI-Meritus at GP2 Asia Racing series, Bahrain.
– QI group crosses US$ 1 billion sales by year end
– QI brings Global Business Leaders Forum 2010 to Malaysia.
– QI announces prestigious partnership with Sir Richard Branson – Marussia-Virgin Racing team.
– World famous Murlidharan becomes Qnet brand ambassador
– Qnet awarded the Caring Company recognition by Hong Kong council of Social Service, for THIRD year in a row.
– Qnet Chairperson Ms. Donna nominated for prestigious “ Best of the Best” Network Marketing Industry Award by MLMIA
– QNET races in the 2011 FIA Formula 1™ World Championships in its inaugural season as the official direct selling partner of Marussia Virgin Racing F1 team, and embarks on a worldwide tour with QNET’s F1 show car.
– The industry’s media crowns QNET with three esteemed awards: Obtainer Worldwide Direct Selling Awards’ Best Trainer and Best Team trophies, and the Networking Times Master Networker awardsFor the fourth year running, the company’s commitment to good corporate citizenship and proactive CSR initiatives earns QNET esteemed Caring Company recognition by the Hong Kong Council of Social Service.
3. Has the Co. contributed to the society?
- Shankar Narayan founder of Akshaya Trust ……recipient of Rythm Awards for 2011.
- 3rd Handicapped Charitable Exhibition at the Dubai Mall, exclusive sponsorship by Qnet.
- World Vision International (WVI), helping 121 children across 11 countries over a two-year sponsorship programme, in the largest corporate charity initiative in WVI’s history;
- The United Nations World Food Programme;
- The Rainbow Project, a non-profit organisation that works with autistic children in Hong Kong;
- The Children’s Cancer Hospital Egypt 57357, a hospital for children with cancer in Egypt and Africa, that provides free cancer treatment and medical support;
- Regional Special Boarding School for Hearing Impaired Children in Taldykorgan, in the Almaty region of Kazakhstan;
- The Pan Din Hai Pen Dao (Turn the ‘Clay’ to the ‘Star’) Project, helping young children in Thailand become golf stars;
- Disaster relief for Typhoon Ondoy (Philippines) and the Padang Earthquake (Indonesia);
- Baan Pang Da School for disabled children; and
- The Home for the Blind with Multiple Disabilities under the royal patronage of His Majesty the King of Thailand.
4. Size & Growth
- Breached the US$ billion mark.
- Has 8+ Million customers worldwide in 100 + countries in just 13 years.
- Early adopter of e-commerce, QNet has emerged as a pioneer in online network marketing & direct selling.
- Now offers mobile friendly site and mobile applications fuelling Co’s philosophy of business anywhere, anytime with support everywhere
- Excellent track record of growth & scale
- 1. Wellness.
- 2. Telecom services
- 3. Vacations
- 4. Watches & Jewellery
- 5. E Learning
- 6. Weight management
- 7. Nutrition
- 8. Personal care
- 9. Home care
Exclusivity, Quality, Fit with QNET Philosophy, Fulfillment of Market Need
7. Compensation Plan
- One of the most lucrative in the industry.
- Attractive 6% – 13% Retail margin PLUS 7% – 14% Referral Commission.
- 1. The V – global network support & training org with in-house V Studios
Best in class training tools –
4. Events ( Vcon, NSS, World Tour )
5. Product Trainings
6. Magazines ( AspIRe, Voyager )
7. www.the-v.net and Vtube
8. Local systems